The Pixie Garden
Presented by Pocono Brewery Co.
- 3 1/2 oz. fresh arugula
- 2 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- Pinch of fresh herbs (your choice)
- Drizzle of citrus olive oil
- 6 slices oven roasted beets
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 slices lemon
Toss fresh arugula with feta cheese crumbles (reserving some for garnish), fresh herbs, and citrus olive oil and arrange on plate. Top with oven roasted beets. Scatter reserved feta cheese over salad and sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes. Garnish with lemon wedges and fresh minced garlic on the sides of the plate.
Share This Article
As seen in the Winter/Spring 2020 Issue
Click to Visit Our Advertisers