Presented by deLorenzo’s Italian Restaurant
- 16 oz. mascarpone
- 6 oz. semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 T butter
- 1/3 cup raspberries
Combine mascarpone, chocolate, and sugar, stirring until creamy. Fold in whipped cream, following by liqueur. Spoon into 8 serving dishes. Chilled at least 2 hours prior to serving.
For the topping: Simmer blueberries and strawberries in liqueur 10-15 minutes. Stir in sugar and butter; continue simmering until these are melted, then add raspberries. Cool mixture to room temperature serving and chill until needed. Spoon over each portion of the chocolate mascarpone just before serving.