Presented by 187 Rue Principale
- 1 1/2 oz. Bulleit Rye Whiskey
- 1 1/2 oz. apple cider reduction (see below)
- 1/2 oz. honey dilution (see below)
- 1/2 oz. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters (see below)
- Lemon or tangerine skin for garnish
Stir all liquid ingredients in a mixing glass with ice, strain into a coupe or martini glass. Garnish with lemon or tangerine skin and serve.
For the apple cider reduction: Heat apple cider on the stovetop until it begins to simmer and is reduced in volume by half. Cool to room temperature before using.
Honey dilution: Mix your favorite honey with boiling water until it’s the consistency of a light syrup. Cool to room temperature before using.
Peychaud’s Bitters: Pinkish red in color and similar in taste to Angostura Bitters, except with a sweeter and more floral flavor profile.