Strawberry Fields Salad
Presented by Spinnerstown Hotel
- 16 oz. spring mix
- 8 fl. oz. pink lemonade vinaigrette (below)
- 4 oz. toasted sliced almonds
- 8 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 15 large strawberries, sliced
Pink lemonade vinaigrette:
- 4 large strawberries
- 6 lemons, zest of 2, all juiced
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups canola oil
- Pinch of salt
Toss spring mix with pink lemonade vinaigrette. Garnish with almonds, goat cheese, and strawberries.
For the vinaigrette: Combine all ingredients except for oil in a blender. Blend until smooth. Slowly pour canola oil into the mixture until emulsified. Adjust seasoning with salt.