Spinach Artichoke Dip
Presented by Diner 248
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 lb. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain
- 3 oz. heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 10 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 oz. mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese + more for baking
- 1 can (about 15 oz.) artichoke hearts drained, rinsed, and chopped
Saute onions and garlic in oil until lightly browned. Add spinach, heavy cream, and seasonings; cook until spinach is dry. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
In a separate bowl mix cream cheese, mayo, and parmesan cheese. Fold in the spinach mix along with the artichokes.
Turn into a lightly greased casserole dish and sprinkle with Parmesan to taste. Bake in an oven preheated to 350°F until brown and bubbly, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Serve with tortilla chips or pita bread for dipping.