Mignonette for BisonAshley2018-01-05T16:36:52-04:00
Mignonette for Bison
Presented by Spinnerstown Hotel
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion, minced
- 3 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 oz. red wine of your choice*
- 1/2 tsp. steak seasoning
- 1 small sprig of rosemary, leaves minced
- 1 small sprig of thyme, leaves minced
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
*You can use the wine being served with the meal.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients to blend well. Drizzle mignonette over your favorite cut of bison steak cooked to your liking.