Presented by Savory Grille
- 2 oz. Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Tequila
- 4 oz. cider jack (see below)
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Wedge of orange
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cut into eighths, seeds removed
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 2 cups applejack
- 2 T lemon juice
- 2 bottles hard cider
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 2 cinnamon sticks
Shake the tequila and cider jack with ice, then strain over ice in a rocks glass or strain and serve up. Garnish with cinnamon stick and orange wedge.
For the cider jack:
Stir all ingredients together in a glass jar with a lid. Store in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days, stirring occasionally. Strain and store in the fridge.