Presented by Griddle 145
- 8 oz. Certified Angus Beef burger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 oz. shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 1 egg, fried sunny-side up
- 1 brioche bun, toasted or grilled
- 1 slice red onion
- 1 slice tomato
- 1 leaf iceberg lettuce
- 1 T canned chipotle in adobo sauce, pureed
- 4 T mayonnaise
Grill burger to desired temperature. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with shredded cheese and allow to rest for a minute. Place burger on bottom of bun, criss-cross bacon slices on cheese and top with fried egg. Position bun top at an angle, with onion, tomato and lettuce on the side. Serve with a ramekin of Chipotle-Mayo.
For the Chipotle-Mayo: Stir puréed chipotle into mayonnaise in desired quantity, using a 4:1 ratio of ingredients. Keep leftovers in the fridge to season numerous dishes.