Presented by Torre
- 4 oz. tuna, diced medium
- 2 T pineapple, diced medium + more for serving
- 1 T red pepper, diced medium + more for serving
- 2 tsp. chopped cilantro + more for serving
- 1 tsp. minced serrano chile
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 oz. lime-pineapple base (see below)
- 5 pieces toasted baguette
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
In a small mixing bowl, combine together the tuna, pineapple, red pepper, cilantro, chile, salt, pepper and lime-pineapple base.
Place in serving dish and garnish over the top with extra diced pineapple, peppers, and cilantro, with the toasted baguette slices on the side. Serve immediately.
For lime-pineapple base: Combine the lime juice, pineapple juice, salt, and pepper. (Yields 8 ounces.)