Presented by Stefano’s Restaurant
- 8 oz. swai filet*
- 1/4 cup flour
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 –2 T olive oil
- 1/4 medium Spanish onion, diced
- 3 T roasted red peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup seafood stock
- 1/4 dry white wine
- 1 T butter
- 1 T lemon juice
- 10–12 capers, plus more to taste
- Fresh lemon wedge for finishing
- Pasta, cooked and drained
*Flounder or tilapia may be substituted.
Dredge filet in flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Pan sear fish in olive oil for 2 minutes on each side. Add onion, roasted red pepper, stock, white wine, butter, lemon and 10 to 12 capers to pan. Reduce heat and simmer until onions are translucent. Finish with juice from fresh lemon wedge and additional capers, as desired. Serve over your pasta of choice.